Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Valentine's

Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays! So colorful, full of love, full of giving. I just love it!

This year I ventured out and made my very first real home made cupcakes! I chose to make red velvet with cream cheese frosting! It was the first time I ever tasted red velvet as well! They were pretty good, but I must admit I'm not a huge cream cheese frosting fan! But they looked awesome!



They looked really cute all wrapped up in their little boxes!



Jade did a really cute job coloring her valentines! She was so excited! She sat at the table for over an hour making valentine's for her friends and her teachers! I was so proud of her!



Addison had a lot of fun decorating a Valentine's gingerbread house to share with his friends!



We decorated mailboxes for our valentines, and Addison made an alligator mailbox at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment