Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monsters vs. Aliens party

Jade is such a movie buff. She lives by movie lines! Shortly after Thanksgiving this past year she told me that she wanted a Monsters vs. Aliens party. I figured that it was sure to blow over and she'd choose something else. Oh let me tell you, she talked about her Monsters vs. Aliens party for weeks. Well, as I started planning the party, what I thought would be a boring party to plan just really started to get exciting. When it was all said and done, it was just perfect. Jade said over and over throughout the party, "This is my best birthday ever!!!!" She was so funny. She just loved it!

The goodie bags were too cute! We went with the movie theme, perfect for our Jadey!




I decided to make Jade a "Bob" monster shirt, which she totally loved!



She insisted that we make a pinata, so that was tons of fun doing together!



The cupcakes were fabulous! We had monster cupcakes and alien cupcakes!



She also requested that we make party hats! She is a natural party planner! So we made alien party hats.... Here she is blowing out her candles in her party hat!



We watched Bob's Big Birthday Break (a 15 minute Monsters vs. Aliens short film)... in 3-D! It was a hit for sure!!!






We ended the night with a relaxing time of playing with monster slime!



Even the mess left behind was beautiful!!!

1 comment:

  1. Charity, this is fabulous! I can't believe she is 5 already.... time flies! She is gorgeous! and also an artist, just like her precious mother.
    I am glad you blogged again! This is way tooo cool not to share. Luv ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete